Hawzah News Agency (Tehran, Iran) - Mohammad Reza Abdollahifard said that the institute's websites are available in Persian, Arabic, English, Urdu and French.
He said translations of many of Imam Khomeini's works in 25 languages can also be read on the English website (http://en.imam-khomeini.ir).
According to the official, the institute also plans to collect works about Imam Khomeini from around the world and found a comprehensive library.
The institute has the responsibility of compilation and collection of all materials relevant to the late founder of the Islamic Republic and his relatives.
According to the website of the institute, its main programs and activities can be divided into the following five areas:
- Collection of the documents and works, which include (i) collection of documents and works of Imam Khomeini; (ii) collection of all works related to the Imam's biography, struggles and thoughts written or made both in Iran and abroad;
- Permanent preservation of the documents and works;
- Study and research, translation, compilation, and preparation of the works for publication;
- Publication of the works and continuous revival and propagation of the thoughts and school of thought of Imam Khomeini;
- Supervision: Consonant with the decree of the Imam and enactment of the Islamic Consultative Assembly, the Institute is the sole official source of whatever is to be published in the name of Imam Khomeini.